Thursday, April 7, 2011

PE3_iMovie

The iMovie 11 Essential Training course was excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed the lessons and learned quite a bit. I am now more comfortable creating in iMovie. I have learned how to stabilize the video clips in the event section before moving them to the project section.  I like the fact that the exercises are in specific sections so you can go back and easily review that area.

Presently, I don’t have the materials to create a green screen but I do plan to experiment with that process in the near future. I hope a green sheet will work or perhaps a green canvas. I’ll be researching what would work best.


This is an iMovie that I created to promote an Open House.


Here is my certificate of completion for the iMovie 11 Essential Training, Yeah!

I enjoy creating in iMovie and will continue to work to master the program and create longer more in-depth professional videos. The learning continues!  

No comments:

Post a Comment