Friday, April 15, 2011

PE4_Prezi











Well, I have been working on my RILS / Relevant and Innovative Learning Scenario on Ancient Egypt (of course) and I'm using my favorite Web 2.0 tool, Prezi. This was a challenging project but I think I've got the hang of it now. I did have to reel myself back in once I got started.

I thought it would be a good idea to use prezi to present the RILS project to the target audience since this is also the tool that they will be using in the project.

By using prezi to present the RILS to the target audience they can see an example of what they can produce. They can also see the types of images they may include and the ease of developing a timeline in this Web 2.0 tool. This is just the beginning. You'll see the finished product shortly.

Shem em hotep! (May you go in peace!)

No comments:

Post a Comment