Monday, April 18, 2011

PE5-2_iGoogle

Hotep everyone!

Let's try this one more time. I have created a Prezi of my Relevant and Innovative Learning Scenario / RILS Plan 2. This presentation, as did the previous one, will serve as an informative instruction for the participants on the purpose of the project and how to implement the RILS. It will also expose them to the Prezi tool before they use if for the project.

Follow the link below and view the RILS 2 Prezi:

Take a look at the revised Prezi. Again, click on autoplay if you're a fast reader.

My students have already expressed their enthusiasm in participating in this project. Aside from the extra credit they have stated that they liked the organization that iGoogle affords them. I am looking forward to more positive feedback from them this week. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment